- 14 Gauge Steel Tubing Frame
- Reinforced Bed Frame Attachment Points
- 4 D-Rings along both sides of Bottom Bed Rails to hold mattress in place (we can substitute L channel upon request)
- 5” of clearance under bottom bed rails (can be raised/lowered upon request)
- Votive Lighting
- Available for all beds. For the Twist and Arched Four-Post bed models, Votive lighting is added to upper bed rail just above the headboard pattern.
- Prices are based on Full, Queen or King/CalKing Size (2" Clear or Frosted votive glass sold separately)
- Closed-Off Footboard
- Can be added to any bed style and any bed size
- A top rail is added to the top of the footboard to close it off across the top (similar to the look of the headboard. The standard design of all beds leaves this portion of the footboard open)
- Prices are based on Full, Queen or King/CalKing Size
- De-Construct My Four-Post Bed
- Have a tight corner and need the height of the two largest bed parts to be modified to fit?
- Yes, we can do that. We will modify the headboard and footboard of the bed (only these two parts) and adjust the height into two smaller pieces that are adjoining. One piece will be 54" high, the other, 26" for a combined height of our standard 80". There will be a seam between the pieces that we do our best to make as clean as possible (we can't make it disappear, we're not magicians), but the strength will be there to use the bed as you normally would.
- We charge for fabrication time only to make these modifications and it is applicable to any bed model we currently sell.