The Nest Bed is our non-four post version of the Burd bed. With the chaotic intersections of metal in both the headboard and footboard patterns, these randomly crossing lines lure you in to this nest-like bed. We always strive for a timeless look in our bed designs, and with this frame, it would seem we've accomplished just that. It's style and elegance by day, but with the drop of a hat, it your own personal playspace by night.
- 3" Steel Tubing Frame
- Multiple finish options
- Reinforced Bed Frame (to avoid that common squeaking noise by standard makers)
- Lower bed rail height at 8" from the floor, 5" of clearance under bed rail (adjustments to height can be requested)
- Three (3) box spring support system slats are standard (king sizes include center leg support)
- Hoops on Bottom Bed Rails (holds box spring in place, among other things) (8 Total)
- Delivery into your home is included in our shipping costs. Installation can be request but is dependent on the local delivery team's policies. They will charge for extra time on site, which would be your responsibility to arrange when your delivery appointment is scheduled.
NOTE: This bed is also available in a raised Platform Bed Frame (mattress-only) style. The standard platform bed rail height is modified to 15" from floor, with 12" of height under the bed rails (adjustments to height can be requested).
MAGNETIC VOTIVE LIGHTING
- Recommended quantities by size: Full (5), Queen (5) or King/CalKing Size (6) (2" Clear or Frosted votive glass available for an additional charge)
- Our platform frame is constructed as most mattress-only style bed platform, for those not wishing to use a standard box spring on their bed.
- We simply raise the lower bed rails to a height where a mattress would normally meet a box spring, and add additional bed slats to close the gaps a bit more. NOTE: we do, however, recommend a rigid base, low profile (2-3") boxspring, or bunkie board underneath to protect the mattress and prevent the sagging of the mattress between the slats - to avoid slat movement and potential noise. We recommend searching Amazon.com for bunkie boards based on the size of the bed you're ordering - sold separately and not included. It provides a modified bed rail height of 15" from floor, which subsequently provides 12" of height under the bed rails. Adjustments to these heights can be requested (higher or lower), but bear in mind the effect this might have on the foot board pattern, and your potential use of a sling at the foot of the bed. (learn more about this option)
NO FOOTBOARD OPTION
- Can be removed for any of your casual non-four-post bed styles
- Adds a small tab at the end of each bed rail to prevent the bed from sliding off the frame